RFS Works Limited is a leading UK provider of integrated services for material handling, logistics, earthworks and heavy mobile equipment solutions.
We work on complex site operations, managing projects from initial site set-up through to completion, whilst handling and moving large volumes of materials for major contracts.
- 1978 Established trading as Rock Re-handling.
- 1983 Name change to Yeoman Plant (Division of the Yeoman Quarrying Group).
- 1988 Name change to Rail Freight Services focusing on the rail freight market, subsequently sold to Foster Yeoman.
- 2007 The business was acquired by Aggregate Industries as part of the takeover of the Foster Yeoman business.
- 2016 Aggregate Industries UK & GRS Roadstone announce JVCo RFS Works Limited.
- 2017 Shareholders make a substantial commitment to the business with HME Fleet Renewal.
- 2018 RFS celebrates its 40th year in business.
- 2019 Commence new earthworks sector. Business name change to RFS Works Limited.